The Woodring Advisory Council serves as a broad-based advisory group that provides feedback to the Dean on important items that influence faculty, staff, and students within the college. This visioning group addresses potential future directions and their implications at regularly scheduled meetings and reporting back to their constituent groups on the topics discussed.
The Woodring Advisory Council discusses wide-ranging issues that may include:
- Implications of adding or eliminating programs within the college.
- Discuss implications of proposed bylaws revisions
- Impact of budget cuts and/or budget growth on college programs and staff.
- Innovative curricular additions.
- Creative partnerships with community groups.
- Discussions of college climate and its impact on students, staff, and faculty.
- Roles of professional development/research/service centers.
- College-level evaluations.
- Initiatives advanced either from within or outside the College.
- Strategic planning.
- International directions.
- Propose and review professional development proposals for the College.
- Other visioning topics brought to the group by the Dean and others.
|Jackie Baker Sennett||Co-Associate Dean for Student Services & Equity and Diversity Committee Representative (Fall Quarter)|
|Tracy Coskie||Co-Associate Dean for Academic Affairs & Chair, Dept. of Elementary Education (faculty)|
|Susan Cahill||Staff Advisory Council|
|Christine Espina||Faculty Governance Committee Representative (faculty)|
|Greg Hoffenbacker||Director, Technology Services|
|Maddie Bishop||Staff Advisory Council|
|Peter Johnson||Director, Teacher Certification, Accreditation & Admissions|
|Bridget Kelley||Technology Committee Representative (faculty)|
|John Korsmo||Chair, Dept. of Health and Community Studies (faculty)|
|Charles Lambert||Chair, Dept. of Special Education (faculty)|
|Bill Lonneman||Interim Director, Nursing Program|
|Natalie Newman||Woodring Resource Centers Representative|
|Melissa Oscarson||Interim Director, Office of Field Experiences|
|Daisy Padilla Torres||Senior Consultant, Diversity, Recruitment & Retention|
|Kevin Roxas||Chair, Dept. of Secondary Education (faculty)|
|Graciela Gomez||AS Woodring Senator|
|Nathaniel Gaines||AS Woodring Senator|
|Christina Van Wingerden||Service Learning Specialist|
|Ivy Yap||Data Management & Assessment Specialist|
|Tony Stopperan||Development Director|
|Bridget Galati||Compass2Campus Executive Director|
|Staff Support:||Karen Olstad, Operations Manager|