The Woodring Advisory Council serves as a broad-based advisory group that provides feedback to the Dean on important items that influence faculty, staff, and students within the college. This visioning group addresses potential future directions and their implications at regularly scheduled meetings and reporting back to their constituent groups on the topics discussed.
The Woodring Advisory Council discusses wide-ranging issues that may include:
- Implications of adding or eliminating programs within the college.
- Discuss implications of proposed bylaws revisions
- Impact of budget cuts and/or budget growth on college programs and staff.
- Innovative curricular additions.
- Creative partnerships with community groups.
- Discussions of college climate and its impact on students, staff, and faculty.
- Roles of professional development/research/service centers.
- College-level evaluations.
- Initiatives advanced either from within or outside the College.
- Strategic planning.
- International directions.
- Propose and review professional development proposals for the College.
- Other visioning topics brought to the group by the Dean and others.
|Larry Antil||Assistant Dean of Outreach Programs|
|Pamela Brock||Assessment & Evaluation|
|David Carroll||Chair, Dept. of Elementary Education (faculty)|
|Sara Chiabai||Development Director|
|Gail Coulter||Chair, Dept. of Special Education (faculty)|
|Karen Dade||Associate Dean|
|Paula Dagnon||Technology Committee Representative (faculty)|
|Raine Dozier||Chair, Dept. of Health and Community Studies (faculty)|
|Kate Foster||Service Learning Specialist (Interim)|
|Kristen French||Director, Center for Education, Equity, and Diversity (faculty)|
|Stan Goto||Faculty Affairs Council Representative (faculty)|
|Greg Hoffenbacker||Director, Technology Services|
|Peter Johnson||Diector, Educator Certification|
|Bruce Larson||Associate Dean|
|Nat Reilly||Diversity Recruitment & Retention Specialist|
|Kevin Roxas||Chair, Dept. of Secondary Education (faculty)|
|Anselmo Villanueva||Director, Compass 2 Campus|
|Laura Wellington||Director, Teacher Education Admissions & Field Experiences|
|Carola Williams||Staff Advisory Council|
|TBD||SWEA Student Representative|
|Staff Support:||Karen Olstad, Operations Manager|