Applications to Western and the RN-to-BSN Program should be submitted simultaneously; there is no need to wait for acceptance from Western Admissions before applying to the RN-to-BSN program.
Applications for Fall 2020 will open in December 2019
Apply to the RN-to-BSN Program
Complete the RN-to-BSN Program Online Application
As well as (please use the hyperlinked forms):
- Two professional recommendations (please use this hyperlinked form)
- RN-to-BSN Expectations for Academic and Professional Performance
- Read Essential Functions for Academic and Professional Performance(there is no form for this document)
- Criminal Conviction Disclosure
- Professional Resume
- attach the required forms to the Online Program Application
- email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax to 360.650.4535 attention Nursing
- mail to WWU RN-to-BSN Program, 516 High St, MS-9188, Bellingham, WA 98225-9188
Apply to Western Washington University
- Official transcripts from all institutions sent electronically to WWU Admissions or mailed to WWU in sealed envelopes.
- Admission application fee of $60.00
- For international students only - IELTS or TOEFL scores (see WWU Admissions website)
Please confirm that you are completing the correct WWU application ~ we are an Outreach and Continuing Education program and the fee for your application fee is $60.00
Any applicant who defers admission, withdraws from the program or is not accepted to the program must reapply to both the RN-to-BSN Program and Western Admissions for future consideration.
What Happens After Application to the Program?
- Applicants to the program will receive an e-mail confirming receipt of their program application within 7 business days of submission. If you do not receive this confirmation, please call (360) 650-6700 .
- Successful applicants will be offered acceptance into the program via e-mail generally within 60 days of the application deadline. Upon being offered acceptance, applicants must declare their intent to accept within seven days.
- All applicants will be periodically contacted during the application review process regarding their status.
- Depending upon the number of qualified applicants and subsequent cancelations, offers may be made to qualified applicants up to the start of class for qualified applicants remaining on the wait list.