MOST CONVENIENT, FASTEST AND EASIEST METHOD
**** Until further notice we will no longer offer fingerprinting services for non-students due to the COVID-19 virus. Fingerprinting services are still available for Woodring students - expect extra hygiene precautions.*****
- Digital Fingerprinting through the Woodring College Certification Office, Miller Hall 150
- Please go to https://lisa-burn.youcanbook.me/ to schedule a fingerprint appointment.
- After you have made an appointment, click here to pay online: https://commerce.cashnet.com/wce_fingerprint or go the WWU cashier (OM110) to pay $55.25. Please note: we are unable to provide reprints or refunds for rejected prints.
- Bring your payment confirmation or receipt and photo ID to your appointment in Miller Hall 150. Prints are done digitally and transmitted to OSPI.
OTHER NON-DIGITAL OPTIONS USING A FINGERPRINT CARD
- WWU Campus Police
- Whatcom County Sheriff’s Office
- Bellingham Police Department
Click here for fingerprint card instructions (on page 2)