The mission of the WWU Educational Administration Program is to prepare exemplary leaders to meet the demands of school and district leadership focused on optimal achievement for all students. We accomplish this by...
- Ensuring a rich balance of theory and practice.
- Supporting candidates throughout the program and their administrative careers.
- Providing extensive training in the job search process.
- Assisting those seeking administrative positions in their placement.
- Developing and sustaining collaborative relationships with school districts in western Washington.
- Actively recruiting high-quality candidates.
- Actively participating in P-12 and university-level associations.
- Continuously demonstrating our commitment to exemplary teaching, scholarship, and service.
M.Ed. in Educational Administration (click on title for more information)
Designed for aspiring teacher-leaders who wish to earn a master's degree focused on school leadership.
Designed for aspiring principals who wish to satisfy requirements for the Washington State residency principal's certificate while earning a master's degree.
Residency Principal Certification (click on title for more information)
Designed for educators who hold a master's degree. Candidates earn the Washington State residency principal's certificate.
Initial Superintendent Certification (click on title for more information)
Designed for aspiring superintendents and other school district leaders, such as assistant superintendents, executive directors and programs managers. Candidates earn the Washington State initial superintendent's certificate.
NEW - TOSA Program (click on title for more information)