Winter/Spring 2020 Office Hours: Thursdays 2 to 4 PM in MH 316E. Virtual office hours by email on Thursdays from 8 to 9 AM & 4 to 5 PM. Or by appointment.
- MA Counseling, Seton Hall University
- BA Sociology, Washington State University
- AA transfer degree, Skagit Valley College
- 25+ years experience in Human Services field, in direct and indirect service roles
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor and approved supervisor for associate licensure counselors. Clinical focus: addiction & trauma
- Fall 2019: 302 Intro to Human Services on Bellingham campus, 315 Human Development on Bellingham campus, 317 Crime & Punishment online cross-listed, 371 Families in Poverty online cross-listed.
- Winter 2020: 302 Intro to Human Services on Bellingham campus, 371 Trauma-informed Care online cross-listed, 404 Community Systems for distance learning, 450 Addictions online cross-listed.
- Spring 2020: 325 Interviewing & Interventions on Bellingham campus, 406 Global Systems for distance learning, 410 Mental Health online cross-listed, 430 Reading/Projects in Human Services online cross-listed.
- Past classes: 402 Organizational Systems (previous title), 440 Internship Seminar.