The college where I obtained my undergraduate degree used a pass/fail system and did not give grades. How will that be handled?

The Graduate School has many applicants in this situation and is accustomed to dealing with it. They read the written evaluations provided by the college and make a recommendation regarding whether the student is qualified based on those evaluations.