I have a disability and will need some accommodations. How do I arrange this?

Contact the Office of disAbility Resources for Students (telephone 360-650-3083, or drs@wwu.edu) for details. You will need to provide documentation regarding your disability, so please begin this process at the same time that you make application to the program.