Welcome Students & Visitors!
Recruiting for Fall 2014
- Priority Deadline: April 1, 2014
- Final Deadline: June 1, 2014
Open Advising - Every Tuesday
Drop by Gray Wolf Hall, Room 253, at Everett Community College any time between 10:30am and 5:30pm to learn more about the program and get your questions answered.
Or call the Program Coordinator at (425) 259-8921 for more information or to schedule an appointment on another day.
Rehabilitation Counseling Mission and Objectives
The Graduate Program in Rehabilitation Counseling offers a Master of Arts degree accredited by the Council on Rehabilitation Education (CORE).
to prepare dedicated and qualified rehabilitation counselors who will partner with individuals with disabilities to enhance their lives, including self-determination, independence, meaningful employment, and full community participation.
- To offer a quality curriculum that prepares master's level rehabilitation counselors with the knowledge and skills necessary to ethically and competently serve and advocate with individuals with disabilities.
- To recruit and retain qualified students for a viable program that includes persons from diverse racial and cultural backgrounds and individuals with disabilities.
- To promote an inclusive learning community that enriches student experience and education and promotes full participation of all students.
- To create opportunities for student interaction with individuals with disabilities as well as individuals from culturally diverse backgrounds.
- To efficiently and effectively enhance the program by obtaining regular and timely feedback from students, the advisory committee, field experience site supervisors, consumers, graduates, and employers.
WWU Rehabilitation Counseling Program - Everett
University Center of North Puget Sound
Gray Wolf Hall 253
2000 Tower Street
Everett, WA 98201
- Dr. Elizabeth Boland, Ph.D., CRC
- Monica Holmer
Fax: (425) 259-8899