Woodring's resource centers offer supplemental material and instruction related to curriculum, diversity, technology, family support, professional development, children's literature, holocaust education and sustainability.
- Asian American Curriculum & Research Project
- Center for Education, Equity and Diversity
- Educational Institute for Democratic Renewal
- Ershig Assistive Technology Resource Center
- Northwest Center for Holocaust, Genocide and Ethnocide Education
- Pacific NW Children's Literature Clearinghouse
- Technology Education Center