Are tests required for certification program completion?

All students seeking Washington State Residency Certification are required to take and pass a content (major) competency test called the Washington Educator Skills Test- Endorsement (WEST-E), NES, and/or ACTFL.  Candidates must pass a test for every subject area in which they wish to be endorsed.  Please visit Woodring's Content Test Resource Site to view and download details for preparing and registering for the tests.