Do I need to apply to both WWU and Woodring's Secondary Education program?

Undergraduate students who are full-time Western students, need to apply to Woodring's Secondary Education program in their senior year.

Transfer students, in addition to the above statement, are advised to begin work on their academic major the first quarter at Western, and to contact the SEC department for early advising on when to apply to Woodring.

Post-Baccalaureate students must apply to both Western Admissions Post-Bac and Woodring's SEC Post-Bac program by the application deadline. 

Those applying for the Master in Teaching program (Bellingham or Everett) only apply online through the Graduate School.