Questions about Coronavirus and Spring Quarter?

Visit this link

What tests are required for admission to Woodring College of Education?

All students applying for certification programs (undergraduate, post-baccalaureate and master) must demonstrate skill competency in math, reading and writing by 1) passing the Washington Educator Skills Test - Basic (WEST-B) exam, 2) meet the required minimum scores from SAT, and/or 3) meet the required minimum scores from ACT. For details, see the WEST-B website.

Master in Teaching applicants living outside of Washington State at the time of application may substitute the Praxis I or C-BEST from Oregon or California.