Who approves or signs off on my endorsement evaluation?

Undergraduates obtain an endorsement evaluation from their academic major/endorsement advisor.

Post-baccalaureate and Master students – even though you have a degree, you must still meet department and State requirements for the endorsement and must get written approval. Post-bac applicants should contact Peter.Johnson@wwu.edu. MIT applicants should start an online application through the Graduate School and upload all your unofficial transcripts.

There is no Secondary Education evaluation required prior to student teaching. Woodring's Certification Office checks your education coursework prior to the internship and another when reviewing your certification application.