These materials are intended for instructional use in Western Washington University teacher education programs. The materials posted herein are subject to copyright restrictions. The authors give their permission for the use of the materials included solely for the purpose of teaching these courses in WWU's outreach programs.
Questions related to all other material applications should be directed to Dr. Laurence Antil, Assistant Dean for Woodring Outreach Programs.
Contact: Dr. Laurence Antil
Email: email@example.com or by phone at: 360-650-7505
Instructors must include a reference slide at the beginning of lecture presentations containing any of the works, wholly or in part, posted on this site. Additionally, if not present on the slides, instructors should insert a footer with the appropriate citation information on each slide.
For a reference on citations and their correct usage please click here.
- SPED 360 Introduction to Exceptional Students
- SPED 466 Assessment, Evaluation, & IEP
- SPED 467 Curriculum Based Evaluation
- SPED 474 Students with Complex Special Needs
- SPED 483 Reading Instruction for Special Needs Students
- SPED 484 Designing Written Interventions
- SPED 485 Designing Math Interventions
- EDUC Program Level Assessment
- Information on Response to Intervention (RTI)