Tuition & Financial Aid
2019-2020 Academic Year
- Tuition & fees for 2019-2020:
- WA State Residents: $338 per credit up to 10 credits or $3,378 per quarter if taking 10 to 18 credits
- Non-Residents: $725 per credit up to 10 credits or $7,253 per quarter if taking 10 to 18 credits
- In addition, there is a $25 per quarter Everett fee and a $1 per quarter Legislative Action Fund fee
- See Current Tuition Information.
- See more information on Resident and Non-Resident status.
- See if another organization or individual will be paying your tuition.
- The university has a Financial Aid Services Center, which can provide other resources to students who are eligible.
- There are also scholarships specifically for Graduate Students at WWU.
- Woodring College of Education has some scholarships available.
- There are full or partial tuition waivers available for students who meet certain criteria.
Open configuration options