Note: Adobe® Reader is needed to open some of these documents.
Maps & Directions
- North Seattle College
- Olympic College
- University Center of North Puget Sound (Everett Community College)
- Western Washington University
- Tacoma - Central Administrative Building, 601 South 8th Street
- Amendment to Graduate Plan of Study
- Application for Master's Degree This application must be filed by the last day of the quarter PRIOR to the quarter you intend to graduate. The form is on the Graduate School website under "Resources". (Specific due dates are available on the Graduate School website.) The quarter you have passed the comps and you are ready to graduate, complete Recommendation for Degree no later than the Friday one week before the beginning of finals week. The form is on the Graduate School website under "Resources". (Specific due dates are available on the Graduate School website.) To participate in Commencement and order cap and gown, please go to the Commencement website.
- Application to take the Comprehensive Exam
- Graduate Assistantship Application
- Transfer-Exempt Request
INTERNSHIP DOCUMENTS - the following forms are available under Internship/Canvas (must be first registered for EDAD 592 then log in to Canvas using your Universal ID and password)
INTERNSHIP DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE HERE:
- Request for Internship
- Instructions for Reflections
- Internship Plan
- Quarterly Log Sign-Off Cover Sheet
- Professional Growth Plan (PGP)
- Certification of Completion
Three years of documented successful school-based experience in an instructional role with students is required by the completion of the program. Certification is predicated on the candidate submitting Prerequisite Experience for a Principal’s Certificate (Form SPI/CERT 4001F-C) (Form SPI/CERT 4001F-C). Submit this form in Canvas at the end of your internship.