Welcome Current Students
If you have already begun your coursework, you have come to the right spot! Below are several documents and resources that be very useful.
Here are some forms that will be essential to your success.
- Petition for Waiver or Modification of Program Requirements
- Plans of Study by Matriculation year
- Degree Evaluation Forms by Degree and Matriculation year. *Note: you will want 3 copies of this signed form: one for Teacher Certification, one for Graduation, one for your SPED file.
- Special Education — P-12 and Elementary Education (Dual Endorsement), BAE
- Special Education — P-12 plus Content Endorsement, BAE
- Early Childhood Special Education P-3 and Early Childhood Education P-3 (Dual Endorsement), BAE
- Exceptionality and Disability, BAE
Here are some important documents that you will need as well as some helpful information.
Additional Program Requirements:
- Additional Program Requirements Form
- AT E-portfolio
- Information about Student Teaching
- Special Education Professionalism Document
- Disposition Rubric
- Application for Graduation
- Teacher Certification and Endorsements
- Content Exams: Individuals seeking teacher certification are required to pass a subject knowledge assessment for each subject area in which they are seeking an endorsement.