Below you will read many “We Believe and You Can” statements. Faculty do believe that with the necessary skills we all can transform lives in the community, across agencies, and in general and special education.
We know that you can:
- Build an inclusive society
- Help others succeed
- Make a difference in a child’s life
- Change the world into a better place
- Develop effective skills for working with persons with disabilities and children at-risk
- Teach students ages 3 – 21 in special education and/or general education
- Be a professional in agencies or community organizations that promote social justice
If you believe, like we do, and want to make a difference, we invite you to apply to our programs. We are excited to meet you.
Gail Coulter, Chair
Professor, Special Education and Education Leadership
Introduction to Special Education
Applying to Special Education
Please apply to the program with the Teacher Education Admissions office.