- The purpose of this scholarship is to provide support for students in the RN-to-BSN program
- Preference is given for those applicants who live in Whatcom County or graduated from a Whatcom County high school and are interested in serving the community health needs of diverse populations.
- The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial support for outstanding students in the RN-to-BSN program.
- The award may be used to pay any costs related to educational expenses, including, but not limited to, tuition, books, materials/supplies, etc.
- The purpose of this scholarship is to provide support for students in the RN-to-BSN program who would not be able to attend school without financial assistance.
- The purpose of this scholarship is to provide support for students in the RN-to-BSN program in Woodring College of Education.
Captain Frances Marie Frazier served 30 years active duty in the Nurse Corps of the United States Navy, including duty stations in the Republic of the Philippines, Japan, and Guam. She served as Assistant Director or Director of Nursing Service during the last 10 years of active duty and received numerous service awards. Captain Frazier worked and attended school at the same time. She gratefully received funding to attend school and is aware of the need. She desired to provide scholarships to deserving students majoring in Nursing who are U.S. citizens. The Fund may be used to pay any costs related to educational expenses.
To apply for Nursing scholarships, contact the RN-to-BSN department.
Other Nursing Scholarships & Grants
- Chuckanut Health Foundation
- Mt. Baker Nurses Association
- Washington State Nurses Association Scholarship
- Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses (AMSN)
- American Assembly for Men in Nursing (AAMN)
- Emergency Nurse Assn Foundation
- National Student Nurse Assn
- American Nurses Assn (ANA)
- "A Nurse I Am" Scholarship
- FSNSA Scholarships
- FSNA Grants
- National League for Nursing Foundation (NLN)
- Northwest Navy Nurse Corps Assn (Acceptance of this scholarship does not commit the recipient to service in the military)
- Barbara Rhomberg Excellence in Nursing Scholarship
- Washington Center for Nursing
- ACLS Medical Training Scholarship Program
- F.A. Davis Nursing Scholarships
- Alexander Graham Bell Foundation College Scholarship Award
- Global Health Nursing Scholarship
- Inland Empire Nurses Association Scholarship
- March of Dimes Graduate Nursing Scholarship
- National Health Service Corps
- Nurse License Map / Nursing Scholarships & Financial Aid
- NURSE Corps Scholarship Program
- Scholarships for Nursing Students
- The Scottish Rite Scholarship Foundation of Washington
- American Addiction Centers (AAC) Behavioral Health Academic Scholarship Program