Field Experience Hours Log - Secondary Education
(Bellingham & Everett)
Teacher education students are required to track all hours that take place in a practicum or internship so Woodring College can report these hours to the Professional Educator Standards Board.
The purpose of the log is to enable education students to report their hours. You may only report hours that take place in your assigned school, not elsewhere.
Log into your Web4U account
Navigate to Student menu; then Student Records; then WWU Field Experience Log
Select term associated with course(s) you intend to log hours
Select course for which you intend to log hours
Select the date for which you intend to enter hours
- Use this tool to navigate to the day/week for which you wish to enter hours.
- The calendar tool will allow you to enter hours before and after the official dates of a quarter. Should your field experience begin or end after the official quarter dates, select the term associated with the desired course.
- FOR BELLINGHAM STUDENTS: Enter all hours worked in the "Teach" category. While there are 4 categories listed, you do not need to differentiate your time worked.
- FOR ALL OUTREACH (EVERETT AND BREMERTON) STUDENTS: Please differentiate your hours and enter your hours in the correct category.
- You do not need to enter “0” if you did not work that day. You may leave those categories blank.
- Internship hours can be entered in 15 minute increments: 2.25 means “two hours and 15 minutes," 2.5 means "two hours and 30 minutes," 2.75 means "two hours and 45 minutes."
- Practicum hours can only be entered in 30 minute increments. Use your professional judgement in rounding.
- If you try to enter something that is not a #.5 or #.25 you will not be able to submit your hours.
- If you want to save these hours, you must select SAVE before leaving the page. Unsaved hours will disappear once you navigate away from the week selected.
- Saved hours will appear in bold blue font.
- Saved hours can be edited multiple times in multiple sessions.
- You can save hours by pressing the "Save" or "Save & Next Wk" button within the log.
- Select the SUBMIT button to review a running total of all saved hours.
- Press submit again in the dialogue box to submit hours.
- Submitting hours will submit all saved hours.
- Submitted hours will appear in red font and cannot be edited.
- Press cancel to exit the dialogue box without submitting hours
Once you are sure your hours are correct, please "Submit" your hours. Programs will be checking your hours periodically.
Miller Hall 150
|MUS 469||Music Teaching Practicum II|
|PE 341P||Elementary PE Practicum|
|PE 440P||Middle School PE Practicum|
|PE 441P||Senior High PE Practicum|
|PE 442P||Practicum in PE|
|PE 443||Adapted Physical Education Methods & Practicum|
|SCED 490||Lab/Field Exp Elementary Science|
|SEC 425/SEC 431||Dev Reading, Writing & Learning|
|SEC 430||Sec School Methods I|
|SEC 433||Teaching Laboratory *With special instruction from department|
|SEC 435||Secondary Practicum I|
|SEC 436||Secondary Practicum II|
|SEC 525||Content Read, Write, Communication|
|SEC 532||Curriculum & Instruction in Sec Schools|
|Internship Quarter||Log Course|
|Full time||SEC 495 or SEC 595|