Scholarships for Early Childhood Education Students
- Applicant must be enrolled in the Early Childhood Education program.
- Selection is based on scholarship ability and financial need.
- Please submit a statement of financial need.
- Post-bacs are eligible.
- Applicants must be admitted to the elementary or special education program who are preparing to earn an endorsement in early childhood or early childhood special education.
- No minimum GPA is required. *
- Please include a paragraph in your essay on how you would address the specific interests and needs of preschool and primary students.
- Post-Bac students are eligible.
- Applicants must major in Early Childhood Education, plan to pursue a career in Early Childhood Education in a primary school setting
- Must have outstanding academic merit in the ECE program at Woodring
- Must demonstrate financial need. Please submit a statement of financial need.
- Award may be used to any costs related to education expense, including, but not limited to: tuition, books, materials/supplies, etc.
- Amount: Full tuition and fees for ECE internship quarter (amount varies)
- Awarded annually to students accepted for internship placement in early childhood education (K-3). Recipients must be seeking an endorsement in Early Childhood Education. Financial need is required (please submit a statement of financial need).
The purpose of this award is to provide support for incoming students applying to the Early Childhood Education program.
Preference to be made to applicants who:
- Clearly demonstrate a financial need
- Demonstrate outstanding academic merit
- Typify an underrepresented group in the program (i.e., students from a diverse background including, but not limited to, considerations of racial and/or ethnic identities, first-generation college students, gender, sexual orientation, socio-economic challenges, etc.).
- This scholarship is automatically renewable for up to three additional years for full-time students, or until a degree is granted, whichever comes first.
- Please provide a statement of financial need.
Note: Scholarships with a * require additional information or a separate application. Click on them to find out more.
You only need to submit one copy of the application form.