Scholarships for Human Services Students
- Amount: Four awards of $1800 each.
- One in each of the following departments: elementary, secondary, special education and human services.
- Applicants must be a full-time undergraduate student enrolled in a Woodring program in Bellingham.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.5.
- Financial need is not a consideration.
- Post-bac, graduate, and alt-route students are NOT eligible.
- Amount: $1000
- Applicants must be students admitted to the Woodring College of Education Human Services Program at time of application.
- A statement of financial need is required.
- Applicants must have demonstrated academic performance in the Human Services major.
- Consideration also may be given to previous academic performance in courses taken outside of the Human Services major.
- Required list of human services related internships (including agency/organization, position, type of work, and timeframe)
- Required essay of approximately 500 words describing your educational and human services career goals and how they honor the community spirit of Jerry House, for whom this award is named.
- Applicants must be completing a Human Services program at the Everett site
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must have a demonstrated ability to collaborate with diverse groups of people (classmates, colleagues, and/or co-workers) and a commitment to the human services program and its mission
- Must show outstanding academic merit.
- Award: $1500
- Applicants must be a Woodring College Human Services major
- Preference is given to a non-traditional aged student (25 years or older)
- Preference given to a student with financial need. Please submit a short statement of financial need.
You only need to submit one copy of the application form.