Tuition, Scholarships, & Financial Aid
2023-2024 Academic Year
- Tuition & fees for 2023-2024:
- WA State Residents: $381 per credit up to 10 credits or $3,814 per quarter if taking 10 to 18 credits
- Non-Residents: $819 per credit up to 10 credits or $8,186 per quarter if taking 10 to 18 credits
- In addition, there is a $50 per quarter Everett fee and a $1 per quarter Legislative Action Fund fee
- See Current Tuition Information.
- See more information on Resident and Non-Resident status.
- See if another organization or individual will be paying your tuition.
The Graduate Program in Rehabilitation Counseling has limited funds available through grants from the U.S. Department of Education Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) to provide tuition waivers for second year students in the program. Students receiving RSA funds must agree to work in a state vocational rehabilitation program, or a related program, for two years for each year of support received.
Students may submit an application to the Rehabilitation Counseling Program for the RSA scholarship during the spring quarter of their first year in the program. RSA funds may be available for students in their second year of the program.
Contact the Program Coordinator if you have any questions at RC.Everett@wwu.edu, (425) 405-1644.
- The university has a Financial Aid Services Center, which can provide other resources to students who are eligible.
- There are also scholarships specifically for Graduate Students at WWU.
- Woodring College of Education has some scholarships available.
- There are full or partial tuition waivers available for students who meet certain criteria.
- Civic Leadership & Engagement Corps (CLEC) AmeriCorps have education award opportunities available - RC students would be in the focus area of Medical & Mental Health Services. Scroll to Current Opportunities section to learn how you can direct enroll.
- NBCC Foundation offers scholarships and fellowships to help increase the number of counselors committed to helping priority underserved communities.
- The ARC offers a limited number of scholarships per year. The deadline has been the end of February for the following academic year.