Resources for University Intern Coordinators
University Intern Coordinators (UICs) are experienced educators who supervise teacher candidates during internships. UICs represent WWU and collaborate with school personnel in the evaluation, support, and mentoring of each candidate. See the job description to learn more about the UIC role.
DOWNLOAD: UIC Handbook
Choose your program to view internship materials:
Email, Web4U, Canvas - MyWestern
Supplies - firstname.lastname@example.org or 360.650.3310
Compensation or Mileage - email@example.com or 360.650.3886
Questions/Concerns about a candidate's progress - OFE Director at 360.650.3099
Canvas and Email Assistance - Academic Technology & User Services (ATUS)
- You must record your mileage monthly using this spreadsheet: Mileage Tracker
- Refer to Directions for completing the spreadsheet for more information.
- Email your monthly mileage form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will enter your mileage and reimbursement information into our travel system.
- You will receive an email with a link allowing you to approve the reimbursement request by clicking "submit" at the bottom of the screen. You MUST submit the reimbursement request in order to receive payment.
Most materials are program specific. Please use the menu located on the left to navigate to your interns' program and navigate to the Internship Materials page.
Introductory Meeting Checklist (for first school visit with candidate and CT)
Anecdotal Observation Form (all programs)
Please visit the applicable program's Internship Materials page for program-specific observation forms
Introduction Email from UIC to CT
Midterm Evaluation Email from UIC to CT
Final Evaluation Email From UIC to CT
Evaluation Narrative Examples
Sending Files to OFE