School Counselor PEAB
Professional Education Advisory Boards
In accordance with Washington Administrative Code (WAC 181-78A-220 & 250), the School Counselor Professional Education Advisory Board (PEAB) consists of:
- At least one-half of the voting members shall be school counselors appointed by the president of the Washington School Counselors Association.
- At least one teacher appointed by the president of the Washington Education Association
- At least one principal appointed by the Association of Washington School Principals.
- At least one administrator appointed by the Washington Association of School Administrators.
- At least one institution or organization representative who may serve in a voting or nonvoting role.
Appointed positions are for a three year term, with possible re-appointment for a second three year term.